Tuesday, July 15, 2008

So, where is your creative space?




I read somewhere to photograph your creative space. Which I did. But, I had the discussion within my mind
1) should I alter the area, clean it up a bit, make it look so presentable?
2) should I leave it unaltered which goes to show how the creative mind works?
3) will I be embarassed to put out over the world what my private creative world looks like?
4) should I care?
Anyway, here is the unaltered result. I may neat it up a bit and repost at a later time.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Caryl - your creative space is... uh, crowded. I think I'll take a photo of mine - I don't have a blog to put the photo on, so I'm not sure what good it will do - but I can look at it a little more objectively maybe.

    Anyway - I like the white walls - makes the room look larger and brighter. Nice room....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is a mess. this is public embarrassment and I shall try to harness some order and remove chaos. Why do things fall to chaos instead of order? At least they do in my world.

    ReplyDelete