We went on a fieldtrip to Mason City and I showed them around. The next photos are from the various places I took them, the MacNider Art Museum and Music Man Square where you see the sculpture of Meridith Wilson (who I found out wrote the Iowa Fight Song...We are going to fight, fight fight for Iowa....). Inside Music Man Square there is an ice cream fountain so we had some ice cream. It is fun to see your community through the eyes of a visitor.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Field Trip
We went on a fieldtrip to Mason City and I showed them around. The next photos are from the various places I took them, the MacNider Art Museum and Music Man Square where you see the sculpture of Meridith Wilson (who I found out wrote the Iowa Fight Song...We are going to fight, fight fight for Iowa....). Inside Music Man Square there is an ice cream fountain so we had some ice cream. It is fun to see your community through the eyes of a visitor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such cute kids!
ReplyDelete