I am a member of three bands as hard as it seems. My musical career has really taken off as of late. I have been a member of the North Iowa Band of NIACC. This is probably my greatest clarinet achievement. Also, I participate in the Forest City Community Band on Sunday nights in the park. But my most interesting participation is with Sigs Band. The band is named after Sig who conducted the band for the Forest City centennial. It has remained a small band that performs for community activities.
Here is a picture of the band setting up at the Thompson Fair. This is Sunday. The day before we participated at Lake Mills for the parade, in the park after the parade and at the ice cream social at the Victorian House for July Jubalee. The day before that we performed in the park for Dusey Days in Gardner,IA. This weekend it is Puckerbrush parade and concert in the park at Forest City, Iowa. In the evening, I will perform with the Forest City Community band for pre- fireworks. In the photo, you can see Frank in the back row, my husband.
Oh, the tractor was just very nice. It caused much attention and I thought it was well done. Love the color. Wish it was mine.
Oh, the tractor was just very nice. It caused much attention and I thought it was well done. Love the color. Wish it was mine.
Nice article you got here. I'd like to read a bit more concerning that theme. The only thing this blog needs is a few pictures of any gizmos.
ReplyDeleteKate Karver
Cell phone jammers