Where did the month go? I just returned from the Iowa State Educational Association/s three day summer workshop in Buena Vista University, Storm Lake, Iowa. A couple days before that I was spending a week in Ely, Minnesota with my sisters while the men in our lives were in the Quetico, Canada on a canoe trip.
Yesterday I went to school to sort through a few boxes to put art supplies together that come in the mail over the summer. Four hours later, I emerged. I needed to sort through a coop purchasing order that was combined with the other art teacher and the school secretaries. We ended up opening each box and sorting through because there was no names on anything. It took a long period of time. Now, I need to get it to my artroom and put it away. That is another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment