
Tomorrow, Frank and I are heading to the Iron Range in Minnesota through a Minnesota Humanities Center Grant. I hope to upload some pictures and comments daily as we progress though the week. That is the optimistic idea of the moment.
I enclosed some pictures. First is a photo of my planter with the white petunias. I added a bird sculpture to it for interest.

Finally, I am uploading a picture of the outdoor cat, Celia. Speaking of pets, My Dad and Mom's pet dog, Lady, that they have had for many years passed away yesterday. It was also the summer solstice and a full moon. And, by the way...my Dad is doing fine after his bike fall. He is out of commission for a short while. It will be hard to keep him inactive for any length of time.

Very nice photo of the Planter. I like the bird -
ReplyDeleteMary
Thanks. It needed somthing!!
ReplyDelete