
I just finished watching the Blues Brothers movie on HBO. It has been many years since I watched that particular movie. It did get me started on my weekend. I am now in countdown mode for school to be done. It is becoming increasingly difficult to keep everyone's focus and interest. In addition I have a college student that is observing me until the end of the school year. This throws me off my game, even thought I suppose it should be business as usual. She is nice enough and helpful. It s hard to keep her busy. I am so use to doing everything myself. She did help with some ordering and inventory. That is always a huge job before the year is out. Ordering supplies takes many hours of time.
I hope to write more often now that school is coming to a close.
No comments:
Post a Comment